First, some quick housekeeping…
Voting for Round 2 is changing to address some snags noted with the first go-around. You can read up on the changes HERE. Basically – if you vote for the kit that ends up winning, some portion of those votes will be “retired”.
Want to contribute to the effort and get on board the Round 2 selection train? Visit the FundRazer link:
Okay, okay, enough housekeeping. Let’s get on to the Round 2 contenders.
Round 2 – Fight!
As a reminder, kits that racked up 30 or more votes in Round 1 carry over to Round 2. The remaining options are new.
Here are your tributes –
- 1/48 Kinetic Super Etendard – carryover
- 1/48 Eduard Bf 109G-6 Late Series – carryover
- 1/35 Meng ZSU-23-4 Shilka SPAAG – carryover
- 1/48 Airfix Gloster Meteor F.8 – carryover
- 1/32 Hasegawa A6M5c Zero
- 1/35 Takom T-55AMV
- 1/48 Great Wall Hobby T-33 Shooting Star
- 1/48 Bronco Curtiss P-40C Tomahawk
- 1/35 Panda Marder I
- 1/35 AFV Club Husky III VMMD
- 1/48 Kinetic F/A-18C Hornet
Sheesh. Eleven contenders! I think next time around we may need to be a bit more stringent on that carryover threshold…
Voting should go live sometime around or just after the Memorial Day weekend – so if you’ve contributed, keep an eye on your inbox! And if you want to have a say, you can contribute HERE.