I know, I know. It’s been a little while since Round 2. There are lots of reasons – like laziness, work, wanting to actually build things – but I also wanted to give a bit of time for new releases to somewhat refresh themselves. And have they ever – Round 3 may prove to be the most difficult vote yet.
Or like Round 1 and Round 2, one or two kits will leave all the others in the dust.
Starting with Round 2, some changes have been implemented to the voting process. You can read up on them HERE. Basically – if you vote for the kit that ends up winning, some portion of those votes will be “retired”.
Want to contribute to the effort and get on board the Round 3 selection train? Visit the FundRazer link:
Okay, okay, enough housekeeping. Let’s get on to the Round 3 contenders.
Round 3 – Fight!
Here are your tributes –
- 1/72 Airfix B-17G Flying Fortress
- 1/48 Airfix P-40B Tomahawk
- 1/48 Hobby Boss Su-27 Flanker
- 1/32 HK Models B-17E/F Flying Fortress
- 1/48 Kitty Hawk Su-17/22 Fitter
- 1/48 Meng P-51D Mustang
- 1/32 Special Hobby Yak-3
- 1/48 Hobby Boss Su-34 Fullback
- 1/35 Takom King Tiger
- 1/35 Tamiya M40
- 1/48 Zoukei Mura F-4J Phantom II
- 1/2700 Zvezda Imperial Star Destroyer
Voting is live now (Friday 11/25/16) – so if you’ve contributed, keep an eye on your inbox! And if you want to have a say, you can contribute HERE.