- Manufacturer: Cyber-Hobby
- Scale: 1:35
- Vehicle: Panzerkampfwagen III Ausf.L ‘Vorpanzer’ (Kit #6422)
- Aftermarket: Friul white metal tracks (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) | Aber turned aluminum barrel (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
Another Panzer, another solid Dragon/Cyber-Hobby kit. I think in some ways this is a better kit than the Panzer IV Ausf.G, but in others – particularly the way the halves of the road wheels, returns and idlers join – it falls decidedly short. On whole, I’d have to say the two are nearly on par, and I look forward to building many more Dragon kits in the future.
My biggest quibble with this kit would probably be the decals. They’re fantastically thin and clear, but they snuggle down immediately, which makes any adjustments once they’re on the plastic nearly impossible. Very frustrating when dealing with individual ID numbers!
- On the Bench
- Build Report 1: Construction
- Build Report 2: Painting
- Build Report 3: Decals, Tracks, Weathering
Back to COMPLETED BUILDS